Saturday, September 3, 2011

Number 5

Justice asked to pray for lunch again so of course I said sure. "dear Jesus, help me to obey and listen to my momma and daddy. Help us to have another baby and that we have a girl, cause we already have boys. and bless our food and Jesus help us to be nice to our brothers...in Jesus name, Amen" He has been praying a very similar prayer for the past month or two now. But that day it made me cry.

I decided to just take a pregnancy test, I knew it wouldn't be positive but I just couldn't not after a prayer like that! So after putting the boys down for their nap I broke down and took it....

I  I

for those of you who have never taken a pregnancy test two lines is positive...
God said yes!

When Justice woke up I asked him what it was he'd been praying so hard for. He said
"Jesus"..Well yes you prayed to Jesus but what did you ask him for? "Ummm...a baby girl."
Well Justice I don't know if we are having a girl but momma does have a baby in her tummy! "REALLY?! How do you know? did you take a picture?" No baby but I did take a test and it told me we are going to have a baby! "really?! I'm so glad momma!" :)

The next thing was to tell James. I wanted to do something different since I had always just been straight out. So instead I wrote Big Brother in May on all the boys bellies. (which is harder than you would think because they are all very ticklish-ed!) And when James got home from work they all lifted their shirt. Well I lifted Eli's and it took him only a second before a BIG smile came across his face. When he looked at me I was showing my tummy which had #5 written on it. Needless to say Daddy was exited.

We decided to tell grandma the same way since we would be seeing her the next day. I was able to get a picture then...



So for all you who are maybe thinking....Do they know what causes that? Don't you already have your hands full? 5, Wow?! How are you going to be able to pay for college?

Our answers......Yes we do and we really enjoy it! ;) Yes my hands are full, full of blessings! and as far as college they will just have to get it the same way everyone else does, earn it! Through good grades and lots of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment