Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Father's Day and Fingernails!

   This past weekend was Father's day. And yes I mean the past "weekend" not Sunday because Saturday James went golfing with a couple brothers (a much deserved and over due treat) and Sunday we had lunch with the Anderson Daddys where he played Hand and Foot to his hearts content.
James has been such an unselfish and hard working Husband and Father ever since we have been together. I am so grateful for him!

Sunday while at Victoria's having lunch and chi-chi-ing (talking/visiting) with the ladies I invited Hannah and Lydia over to stay the night. They got permission from their father and so they got to come! That night and the next day were so much fun! We did fingernails and toenails...got all our ideas from a book I bought when I was a much younger girl. Little piggies, snakes, pirates, watermelons, polka dots, flowers and so so much more! I can not wait to have another little girl in our family it was so much fun! We had thought a little too late to get the wii dance otherwise we probably would have been up way past 11! Such sweet and Godly young ladies...I just pray my daughter's are as wonderful as they were.





Looking forward to a day to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment