Monday, June 2, 2014

It's been close to 3 years since I wrote my last blog! Wow how things have changed. Just to catch you up....We did have a girl just as Justice had prayed for. A healthy beautiful baby girl, Autumn Joy Lynne. Which means the joy of harvest overflowing.
and here is a current picture. She is playing with her birthday presents. 2 years old! WOW!

 She is so talkative and active! Her brothers were never this understandable at her age. A girl is definitely a totally different experience. Took me a while just to get used to changing a girl diaper. She has been such a blessing even though she brings drama and sass she has also brought joy and happiness! We love her so much, all of us!

We are now expecting a little boy, Maddox Liam. My due date is July 21st.  I am so not ready, lots of purging I want to do before he gets here but also have a pretty busy schedule between now and then so we will see what all gets done.

Chloe (my sister) moved in with us the end of last year and has been a huge blessing to us! She allows us date nights and when we recently went on family vacation I came home to a clean house! She is super sweet!

I will catch you all up on our vacation on another blog spot. Also on Autumn's birth story and many other things in between!

My goal is to keep up WAY better with this site.  Hope to catch you all up! Including myself!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment